Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Came here to study, never been to Palestine, not allowed to

Customer Question

I am Palestinian, came here to study, never been to Palestine, not allowed to go there, I was working in Saudi Arabia, my visa there is expired, am I considered as a Stateless person?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If the "Stateless status" is applicable for me, after applying and grant it, can I work , have a Ltd company, etc, and what is my limitations.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

Why are you not allowed to go to Palestinian

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is an old political situation, since Israel been declared as a state, there were several wars, on the 1969 war, my father and his family departed the country, until this date these refugees been one of the biggest cases of the Palestinian Israeli negotiations.