How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

My son got prisoned in England and done 3years which HMP

Customer Question

My son got prisoned in England and done 3years which HMP decided he needs to be deported,1month ago he was send to detainee centre to be deported and Portugal embassy came over and visited him to sign docoments of deportation which he signed .
A week later and he was send back HMP .Could you please help with some advise.
Concern Dad
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

What help do you need? Is your son back into prison?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Apologies for delay .Yes as i mentioned above .
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

OK. I will need more information about your son's circumstances to be able to support or direct him accordingly