frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Assistant: What seems to be the problem? I have just got a

Assistant: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have just got a 12 points on my driving licence and with got a single justice procedure notice My paper is currently in home office for renewal of my visa under 10 year route will that affect my application
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom Bristol
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet I still have the court paper with me which needs to be submitted within the next 7 days, I have option not to attend the court pleading guilty or not guilty Or to attend the court as well
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also. Please note that at the time of submission of my renewal application form in April 2017, I had 3 FPN which we were not disclosed since they were not up to sufficient fines that had cou rt sentence. But this impending court summon will definitely led to that. So I'm really worried of what to do. Whether. I should submit additional letter to home office stating all the fpn and the fines from court if I am guilty after the hearing. For now the hearing has not been fixed
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

This may affect the decision of your visa.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what options do I have.

There is nothing you can do but wait to hear from the Home Office. Like I said there is a risk it may affect the decision but it is what it is and you have to wait and see.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, is there likely the room to to appeal.

I am not saying your visa will be refused for definite just saying there is a risk. The Home Office will inform you if you have the right to appeal in the event of a refusal.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your advice.

Please rate