frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I need help I am married to a British and I have a visa

Good morning. I need help I am married to a British and I have a visa leave to remain in U.K. for an indefinite period and I have been working here for last 17 years. My visa is in my old passport and for the last two years I have been doing temp work, when I have signed up to agencies I have had two passports. I have been doing temp work at a company which has now taken me on permanently but now they say they cannot because my visa is in an expired passport but when I have been in touch withe home office I am told I do not have to transfer my visa as long as I have both passports. They have told me to get this sorted but I feel that I have not had any problems before so why do I have to get it transfered
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need a answer soon as the company has contacted me to find out what is happening as they need me asap
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 months ago.

You need to apply to transfer your visa to a Biometrics card for work. It is ok to travel with 2 passports. But for work you need to make a NTL application