frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have a EEA family permit, a 5 years UK residence visa,

Hi there,
I have a EEA family permit, a 5 years UK residence visa, which expires in 25/10/2017, because my husband has Italian citizenship. But my husband was over a year out of the country, I was not. The immigration knows that, because when I was traveling back to UK they asked me and I said the truth. They let me in back in the UK and didn't revoked my visa, knowing that my husband was still out of the country for more than a year, my husband is back now. Am I gonna be able to apply for the permanent residency or UK Definite leave to remain as he was out of the country for a while in this 5 years?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately as your husband was away from the UK and therefore not exercising treaty rights you would not be eligible for PR

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate