frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have been in the UK now for 13 years. I arrived when I was

Hi There I have been in the UK now for 13 years. I arrived when I was 16 and have overstayed my Visa. I am currently 5 months pregnant and I am becoming homeless as my boyfriend has become violent as her wanted me to terminate the pregnancy as I refused he kicked me out and My aunt cannot be of help as her house is not conducive for me and baby. and the council cannot offer help as I have no right to be here in the Uk. I have no family in my home country, I have lived my adult life in the uk and all my friends, support system are here. What sort of Aaplication can I apply for as I will love to regulate my stay before my baby is born.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

Is the father of your unborn child British? You may be able to apply under private life in the UK if you can show there are very significant obstacles to your returning back to your home country.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
he is British. Under what grounds do I apply under private life.. plus will I have to wait until the baby is born to make an application??

On the grounds that you have formed a private life in the UK. Your application will be strong when your British child is born.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help.