frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My husband got a refusal of spouse extension visa but we can

Customer Question

My husband got a refusal of spouse extension visa but we can appeal we are going to make an appeal but I wanted to ask is it still legal to work for him in the uk
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

If your husband's appeal is sent in on time he can continue to work. But only if his extension application was sent in on time.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 28 days ago.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate