Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I would like to ask for advice i have received my invitation

Hello I would like to ask for advice i have received my invitation for my naturalization and im worried because my wife was asking for a devorce...me and my wife was been together for five years but our relationship did not went well...so me and my wife is not leaving together now for one year are they going to revoke my naturalization?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
also im so worried if im going for my passport interview then they might ask me a question if im with my wife then if i say no then probably they might ask a lot of questions again
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

If you have already been invited to your naturalization ceremony then no there is no risk that a divorce will lead to it being revoked

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How about if I'm going for my passport interview are they going to ask me about all the details of my wife and also her address? Cause I'm so worried they might ask that question then i don't know what to tell them.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

They will not be interested in your wife at all

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help i feel relieved..really appreciate it so much!!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

You are most welcome - and I hope you enjoy your ceremony!