frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I got a situation I live London but my husband lives in Abu

Hi there, I got a situation I live London but my husband lives in Abu Dhabi and we got one year old daughter together. His got Yemen passport and I got British passport I really want him to come to London. So could you please help me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
At least can my husband get a visa to visit here in London to see his daughter?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

Your husband is able to apply for a spouse visa to join you in the UK but you would need to sponsor him. You can sponsor your husband through work but you must be earning at least £18,600 per annum. You can find all the information you need here https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don’t work at the moment but he works there in Abu Dhabi. Can he not visit here?

He can visit on a standard visit visa. All the information he needs to apply of a visit visa can be found here https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh sorry about that I didn’t know. I’ll do it now