frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I"ve overstayed my visa for near 14 years.i got four kids

hi ,I"ve overstayed my visa for near 14 years.i got four kids with my ex wife .they all got live to remain and the first one to be born here now ,11 years has the citizenship.I wanna to do things right for myself.I haven"t start any process since here (march 2004) what do I need to do to legalise my status ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

First thing you need to do is to find a local immigration solicitor to assess your family and private life in the UK, which is one of the routes you can apply to regularise your status in the UK. Is there any specific question to want to ask?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, I was busy at work but I wanna know my chance, what I need to provide and how long it's take ?my family are alright, only me as can use my kids papers for my case?

To regularise your status in the UK under private life you would need to have lived in the UK for 20 years but where like in your case you have lived for less than 20 years so you would need to show there would be very significant obstacles to you integrating into your home country. This is were an assessment of your circumstance needs to be done.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate