Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I WAS BORN IN THE US AND KIDNAPPED INTO THE UK AND

Customer Question

I WAS BORN IN THE US AND KIDNAPPED INTO THE UK AND REGISTERED A UK CITZEN. IVE HAD A UK CITZEN PASSPORT. I NEED A PASSPORT WHAT COUNTRY SHALL I APPLY. I NOT SURE I CAN GET THE DETAILS OF WHERE I WHERE IN USA IT PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL I THINK M15 KNOW MY DETAILS.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

What support do you require?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

If you have held a UK passport in the past then you should apply for a replacement a sport here in the UK

You can then investigate your true heritage in your own time and consider your options in terms of your NEXT passport

Please ask if you need further details