Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I need some help bringing my boyfriend to the uk. Im a

Customer Question

Hi,I need some help bringing my boyfriend to the uk.
Im a British citizen and he’s afghan. He’s currently living in France in the jungle.
I am 17 weeks pregnant and really want him to come and be here for me and his baby. Please can you help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question.

It is worth trying to apply for a defacto/unmarried partner visa. Please complete the following form to check your eligiblity http://www.ukmarriagevisa.com/contact-us.

Criteria includes things such as English language, suitable accommodation and sufficient funds.

Otherwise, you may alternatively want to apply for a visitor visa.

1. Reason for visa “Visit”

2. Visa type “Tourism”

3. Visa sub type“ Visit - tourism - 6 months”

It may be beneficial to include a letter in your application which explains that your relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend is genuine, including the fact that you are 17 weeks pregnant. Also include details such as how often you communicate, how you met, etc.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Thanks for reading my response.

Do you have any further questions?

If not, I hope I have answered your question. I'd be very grateful if you would also kindly take a moment to click a rating for my service to you.