frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I married my Austrian Wife 44 years ago. (Still happily

I married my Austrian Wife 44 years ago. (Still happily married) Is it necessary for her to apply for dual nationality?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The question arose when discussing the outcome of Brexit?

Hello! I am a practising UK immigration lawyer. I have a nearly 90% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not constitute legal advice and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Negotiations on Brexit are still unclear and uncertain. So it is advisable to apply for British citizenship if she is eligible.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate