Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Seeking your urgent legal advice on the application for

Customer Question

Seeking your urgent legal advice on the application for British passports to our Sons Ghazi (renewal) and Sami (New Passport) with the issue of the middle names of kids in the application which are different to thier middle names in their Jordananian passports applied for and issued by their mother with copies send as part of the British passport application of the kids.
Please advise of the reason for the requirements of HM passport office and the best reply to their latest letter
please find the correspondence of the apllication including the proposed consent of my wife and the kids mother deema at the following link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_5LyPYiD0qQNlNsWWZ4ZmhDTTQplease reply to my e-mail soon as we will send our reply this afternoon within three hours
We are ready to pay the confeidential consultation fee as you may require in the way used at your website
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 22 days ago.

Sorry cannot access this link. Why does the children have a different middle names?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Khalid Azouni:
They have middle names on the traditional arab way of name -father name-grandfather name-family name in their Jordanian passports ussued by their mother recently to enter Qatar (and thus our kids use these jordanian passport names in Qatar now) as the eldest son british passport was expired and youngest passport wasn't issued yet. We wanted to choose their middle names to not reflect their arab background and affect their life in UK. We sent copies of the Jordanian passports of the kid as required with the british passport application.
I would like you to read the communication to give me legal opinion. Please send me a contact to send the zip file with correspondence (1mb). I will try to attach that file here on in a following message

Unfortunately the HM Passport can only use names as they appear on their Jordanian passport. If you wish to change their names you can do so using a deed poll. But you would need to see a solicitor fir that.

JusrAnswer is not a platform for legal advice I am sorry. If you are looking for legal advice you should find a local solicitor around you if you live in the UK.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thanks for your reply. However, I wanted to know why the passport office requested the mother'e consent in their latest letter although she signed with me our latest response indicating her approval and why they asked for correspondence with thier names although e clarified they are using their names in their Jordanian passports and confirmed that by sending thier Qatar IDs. That worries me and I would like to know their rationale and how to respond to that. I hope the correspondence zip file is sent with this message. kindly check it here or by opening the previous link in your google drive and answer my question, with many thanks
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 21 days ago.

cant open the zip file

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
for the third time, please read the correspondence and answer my last question, the last attachment was a rar file that you can open with the free winrar program at windows or by the default file manager of Mac. I will not implicate you or name you in my application, I am just seeking you advice to explain for me the rationale of the HM passports requests and why they requested the consent of my wife and the mother of Ghazi and sami although she signed her acceptance in our last letter to them and you opinion on the proposed letter of consent witten by my wife we are planning to send to HM passports.
I will attach the correspondence files individually to this message for ease of viewing by you.
You advice will help me on reviewing our response to HM passports. Thank you.