frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am applying for 10 year residence I entered on 11 jan 2008

Customer Question

I am applying for 10 year long residence
I entered on 11 jan 2008 in the night and I was issued Visa in 2007 December.
I want to apply within 28 days period
Is the 15 December at 10 am ok for booking.
Please give the list of documents I need to prepare.I was a Student for 8 years and held post study work for 2 years.
I also had points in my licence in 2013
Does this affect for ilr
Also I am travelling abroad on the 22 December and if I come back without the biometric if I don’t get it in 7 days - and carry the letter will the ukba let me enter the country.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 19 days ago.

What date in December was the visa issued in 2007?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry visa is home I can know when I reach in 2 hour but I think before the 15
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry I don’t wish to take phone call service

If it was before 15th then you cannot apply under the 10 years rule more than 28 days before the qualifying period

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But I entered the country on the 11 January
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I came to country 2008 on jan 11

The qualifying period starts from when the visa was issued and not when you entered.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
what does the it mean i can not apply 28 days before my maturity date ?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can you give me all the other information
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you there

You can only apply within 28 days. All the other information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/documents-you-must-provide

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
You have not given me detailed information .I have seen this info on the website too
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I need to know the date of when I can apply
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The whole list of documents
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
the remaining questions
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry I need a refund

I have told you any time within 28 days is OK.

You must provide the documents specified below which are relevant to your application.

Your current passport, national identity card or travel document.

Your Biometrics Residence Permit

All the passports you have held during this time.

Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and letters from hospital(s) or other local health service(s) Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay Gas, electricity and water and other domestic bills or statements for each year of your stay National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax paid Employer(s) letter(s) confirming the dates during which you have been employed Department for Work and Pensions letter(s) and letters or other documents from other government departments or agencies Full birth certificate(s), ie one which shows the parents names for any of your children born in the UK Mortgage document(s) showing any property you own in the UK and/or a letter from your landord confirming the period of your tenancy Any other documents/details which support your application