frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

We applied for a settlement visa with the UKVI last 22nd

Customer Question

We applied for a settlement visa with the UKVI last 22nd March 2017 and only just received a decision last Friday. He was refused and one of their reasons is that 'my son is currently not facing any hardships or difficulties where he lives at present...'.Can the UK immigration refuse my son of a Settlement Visa if he's looking to come over in the UK with the rest of his family? My wife, who is also British, is still stuck in the Philippines because no one else can look after him there. We only went to the Philippines for a few years due to the nature of my business requiring me to set up a satellite branch there, and the same time my son was born. He is only 8 years old.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 13 days ago.

Are you British? When did you and your wife acquired British citizenships. When was your child born