Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My husband came in 2013 february under tier 5 minister of

Customer Question

My husband came in 2013 february under tier 5 minister of religion for two years and in 2015 we went back home and switched to tier 2 minister of religion which was also granted. in 2016, unfortunately our sponsor had his licence revoked. We found another sponsor and made the application on 30th of March, just before the other one expired on 1st of April.
We did not hear from Home Office until after 6 months in September, and the response was that the sponsor we had used had his licence cancelled and that we should look for another sponsor. We were confused about that again and we went to seek legal advice from a consultant who told us not to ask for adminstrative review, but ask for human rights application while we are looking for a new sponsor. While that was sent, we did the bio metrics, only to receive the letter that we had not done anything about the first application. We then had a new sponsor, but home office is saying that we made another application late. what can we do about it?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 12 days ago.

I cannot see why you think the lawyer gave wrong advice because administrative review would not have given you a positive decision.

Did you submit the human rights application before the deadline?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

OK. if you varied your application to HR then you cannot then submit your new sponsor until a decision on the HR has been made. Have you recieved a decision on HR application?