Ely
Ely, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  US immigration attorney licensed in state and federal court.
7286322

I was refused a /b2 visa i need help in answering the "have

Customer Question

i was refused a bi/b2 visa i need help in answering the "have you been refused a us visa if yes explain"
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. If you have been refused a B1/B2 visa, then the answer to the question on another application which asks if you were refused a US Visa would be yes.

However understand that this would not in itself have the application you are filling out denied.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I know it's yes just I explain and defend myself
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was denied under section 214b
Expert:  Ely replied 9 days ago.

Okay. Please clarify what you are asking here. How to explain the denial if asked about it at the interview, etc?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am a permanent resident in the UK. I am married with 2 kids. I work ministry of justice as a prison officer. And I earned 34k per annum. I was denied based on not having a strong tiles.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 days ago.

Okay. Again, I am not sure what you want to know.

Are you applying for a B1/B2 visa again and want to know how to avoid another such denial?

Are you applying for a different visa (which one) and what to know what will happen if they ask you about the denial?

Etc.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am applying for a b1b2 visa yes
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I just need a good contsructive word that we indicates i have a tigh based on my job and family.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 days ago.

Okay. The first time you applied (and were turned down), what documentation did you produce - if any - to show ties to the UK?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My marriage certificate, kids birth certificate and my employment
Expert:  Ely replied 6 days ago.

Thank you. There is no silver bullet here. You simply have to provide more documentation. Consider adding the following documents next time:

-Official papers proving property ownership in real estate, or lease agreement

-Copies of investment statements or certificates

-A letter or financial statement from your bank or accountant (not just a print out)

-Copies of official documents proving family relationships and their residences

-Letters from physicians explaining important medical conditions of your parents

-affidavits from friends in USA stating your good intentions; affidavits from family in UK stating that they know you will come back.

You will increase your chances with that paperwork.

Kind Reminder: Please, use SEND button to keep chatting, or please rate positively and click SEND to submit your rating once satisfied. You may always ask follow ups at no charge before or after rating. "I STRIVE FOR FIVE!"