How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 671
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My question is, I have a refugee status in UK And I want to

Resolved Question:

My name is***** question is,
I have a refugee status in UK
And I want to sponser my fiancé from germany to UK
She has the same type of refugee status in germany and she has a blue passport a kind of travel document just like we have in uk for a refugee person,
Whats are the requirements which I have to fulfill to sponser her and the sponsorship form?
And I am 34 years and her age is 25,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How much do I have to wait?
Do you need more informations about my question?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.


The requirements that you must meet can be found here

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you