How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 671
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My mother in-law has an Angolan passport, but, has a

Resolved Question:

My mother in-law has an Angolan passport, but, has a permanent residency document for Portugal. What does she need to enter the UK?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My mother in law will be traveling from Portugal
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

If your mother in law does not have Portuguese citizenship the fact that she has Portuguese permanent residence does not allow her into the UK. She will only be allowed in the UK if she has Portuguese citizenship. She will need a visa to enter the UK

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you