How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 671
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a Brazilian anaesthetic doctor and I would like to

Customer Question

Hello, My name is***** am a Brazilian anaesthetic doctor and I would like to migrate to UK as my sister is been living there for almost 10 years now and our mother would like us to be reunited. I would like some advice in how to migrate legally and continue working as a doctor in the UK
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Please, contact me by email:***@******.***
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

Unfortunately the most realistic option you have is to apply for jobs in Scotland as at the moment all grades in anaesthetics are in the shortage list.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
But what about the immigration steps to do it legally? You didn't answer my question...
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 29 days ago.

You need to find an employer first who has a Home Office licence to sponsor you for work and issue you with a CoS number. Once you have done that you should go to this link to apply

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 24 days ago.
Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate