frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Please I need advise regarding my refused visa short stay

Customer Question

Please I need advise regarding my refused visa short stay visa.My question is as per the below rejection reasons what I can do and there is any solutions?If there is email I can send the refused letter.The decision: I try to summarize it.Point 1: the office attempted to verify bank statement and was informed by bank that the letter was a forgery.Iam satisfied that you have knowingly submitted false bank statement.refused you under paragraph V3.6(a) of appendix V of immegration rules.any future application may also be refused under paragraph V3.7 for up to 10 years.Point 2: the office informed that the employment letter was genuinely issued but you had resigned afterwards.Iam satisfied that there has been changed in your circumstances since application was submitted and Iam not satisfied given that
You have also submisubmitted a false documents in support of this application, that you intend on returning to your country. I no longer find you credible as a visitor therfore refuse application under paragraph V4.2(a),(c),(d)and (e)of appendix V of immigration rules.Future application:
Any future application will be considered on their individual merits,however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change.In relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.Thanks wait your advise .
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I send the letter refused attached
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Please I wait your reply.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please I want also to know if I can solve this issue and sumbit again and also this refuse will effect visa in others embassies?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 21 days ago.

If the Home Office are alleging that the bank statements are forged, you should be contacting your bank to get written confirmation that those statements are not forged. Unfortunately if you havent got a job in your home country, you are not likely to convince the Home Office that you will be returning.