frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am applying for my citizenship at the moment.

Good morning ...
I am applying for my citizenship at the moment. Unfortunately I'm not up to date with my taxes. The reason is that I could not afford paying back my taxes. I know it is/was naughty. I do think it is because I'm bipolar and made these stupid decisions. Will they refuse my application if they notice that. If so, is there anyway that I can get around it.
My family (husband and autistic son) also depends on my application not being refused.
Chery Fourie
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 22 days ago.

You must make sure your are up to date with your taxes be fore you apply. Otherwise your application will be refused.