How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 666
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Lived in this country 20 years, I'd like to apply to become

Customer Question

I'm European and lived in this country 20 years, I'd like to apply to become a British citizenship, however I'm so confused as to which form I need to submit
Are you able to help?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
HelloI moved to the UK when I was 19, attended University in the UK but currently hold an Italian passportI'd like to apply for British passport, the form I found online I'm not sure as to whether this is the correct formthanks
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 20 days ago.


You can not apply for British citizenship without first apply for EEA (PR).

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thanks so much Frantzcan you confirm that this is the correct form to download, complete and submit
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello Franztin relation to my EEA PR - which I've now been able to access online - in terms of its supporting document, if I can't provide utility bill would all my bank account statements with the address on it be OK? I've lived at the same address for 15 years, however I'm renting not a home ownerthanks
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 17 days ago.
The Home Office would expect bills if you have lived in property for 15 years. Bank statements are not enough.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thanks, Frantzthe bills are in my unmarried partners name - the council tax are paid by landlord and inclusive in the renti pay the rent monthly to my partners which also contributes to bills, would transfers to his bank account be sufficienthow about a tenancy agreement or letter from the landlord?thanks so much!
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 16 days ago.

You would still need to provide bills in your partners name and any other bills in your name or joint names in the same address.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thanks Franz for the advice!
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 15 days ago.
please rate