ivorylounge
ivorylounge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

Dear Im just confuse with my case I apply for permanent

Hello dear
Im just confuse with my case
I apply for permanent residence and my wife for residence card we receive today a document back with letter from HO about my wife residence card that she gonna recive it in 10 days and registration certificate!!
For me But i haven’t got nothing about permanent residence
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As i applied for permanent residence card i i was expected something about that not registration certificate im confused if they don’t send permanent residence

It is not uncommon for them to deal with the applications separately. You may very well get information on your application within the next few days. I hope that this helps and please rate positive.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is that normal got registration certificate without apply for it ?? because i applied for permanent residence and my wife for residence card

Yes. Quite common.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That’s means im still gonna receive my permanent residence?

It would be considered as a different application but you would normally hear within the next few days. I hope that this helps and please rate positive.

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you