frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My wife applied spouse visa 08/10/2017. I am a sponsor for

HI
my wife applied spouse visa 08/10/2017. I am a sponsor for my wife, She went finger print in VFS SRILANKA 20/10/2017. I sent my all supporting documents to shefield 25/10/2017. I recivied phone call from home office 11/01/2018. she aske me about my two jobs . one is full time permanent another one is part time permanent , income comes through two jobs about 23000 pounds before tax . when she(HO) called me I was at my first job , she asked manger t.p no then she cut off T.P , she called to owner of shop she asked too much questions then she called me ask regarding my two jobs, then she tried to call another employer ,unfortunately another employer could not answer the phone . Next day 12/01/2018 another employer received phone call from home office , same day I received emai , it says like this "Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.Kind Regards,UK Decision Making CentreI am so panic because home office phone interview , I might messup answers but I am 100% sure that I answered 90% well. Those are questions1. why did you send e.mail your application is not strightforword it mean Application will be refused? how long take make decision after this email?
2. can I send additional documents during this period such as contract sign document before take decision or any other document please let me know
3.If it will be refused, which is great way to solve this problem refresh application or appel , if it is appel how long take?
4. my visa is granded asalyum 5 years , it is going to expairy sep/2018, If I appel against refusel , my expairy will affect appel?
5. can I change my job(new job) during appel period?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please I heard that so many applications was refused after this phone call and this e.mail . I could realised that way of home office speech does not trust that I do genuine jobs . To honest my two jobs are genuine. Please let me know that best way to stop refuse before decision. Thanks

1. No it does not mean your application will be refused. Some times it can take longer for decisions to be made when there are human rights issues involved.

2. Yes you can and should send additional documents to support your application

3. It will depend on the reason for the refusal. Some times it is best to make a fresh application

4. You can still appeal if the visa expires while a decision is being made

5. You can change your job but you must inform the Home Office.

Why did you apply for spouse visa when under asylum your wife can join you under a family reunion?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank for reply. basically I got married after granted asylum, it is not reunion category. Please this my very important question please answer it clearly. my first job is normal shop full time permeant, employer does not do contract documents. 2nd job employer she gave me contract for 2017 and she can give 2018 but I didn't attached earlier , at this point if I send 2nd job contract documents , will be affected credibility? or is it strong document consider that my job ? or leave it until reply please reply

1. Your first job MUST give you a contract document by law.

2. You MUST send all contracts relating to your employment to the Home Office

If you DO NOT send contract of employment or a letter from your employer confirming your job and income, your application will FAIL.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
both employer gave confirm letters , Letters mentioned job description and full time , part-time and permanent . 2nd employer gave me like proper contract document also . and can I send alcohol personal licence to confirm for 1st job and 2nd job also I have one certificate to relevant my job? thanks

Yes you should send documents relevant to your employment

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I have reviewed it. If you have any follow up questions, I'm here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I've given you 5 star service, please rate me 5 stars at the top of the page

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
one more question , can I call to UKVI and tell them I want send more documents? is it possible?

The proper procedure is to send by recorded delivery to the same address you sent your originals. You should include a reference to your pending application so that they know its your application.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi sorry to keep ask.
1. Do you think that will home office will be changed mind further documents even after phone interview?
2. You said human rights involved; can you explain
3. After granded asylum; due to my illness I received benefits but I continously work 1 year 9 months after stop benefits; do you think claim benefits will be affected my application?
The more evidence you give the better your chances of success