José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

my sister and i have a property in norway that we have agreed

Customer Question

my sister and i have a property in norway that we have agreed to has been valued at 2.400.000 NOR,We have had an offer of 2.710.000 NOR I want to sell at this price,it is 310.000 more than the asking price,but my sister wants more,and says she will not sign the papers.i am the eldest,what can i do?
Category: International Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
We can only answer on UK law. Is thatOK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

uk law is not ok,it needs to apply to norway.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
There are no Norwegian law experts on this site and there is no Norwegian law category. I am sorry therefore, we are unable to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Norway, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you,i am sorry you can,t help me,you can close my question page,i understand that there will be no charge.regards les.