Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law,
75100385

hello, i just arrived in uk on holiday.i was sold a life policy

Customer Question

hello,
i just arrived in uk on holiday.i was sold a life policy in malaysia and with it came a free accident policy.
accident policy was issued in feb2013 .theagent deliberately kept it from me until june 2013 because i was going to my lawyers to make a will ,idiscovered it missing.she confessed she had put her name down as beneficiary..i asked her to change it back to my cousin"s name which she did in august .i was going to let the case close but i found out she was really dishonest about other things .anyway since i came to uk my friends here has advised me to report to the police and have her arrested .do you think i have a case ,since the policy is about to expire in feb 2014 and she has changed the beneficiary "s name back to my cousin"S.
Category: International Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Is this a uk or Malaysia law question please?
JACUSTOMER-pbg8rt3c- :

malaysian law

Alex Watts : I will get this moved for you - no need to reply as it comes back to my inbox