José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Neighbor and my right re hedges in France

Customer Question

My neighbor's hedge is 1.40 M from my boundary and 8.00 M high. What rights do I have in France if I want my neighbor to cut 2.00 M from the height.  Thank you. Peter

Category: International Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,