José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

In the British Virgin Islands, can one signature validate joint

In the British Virgin Islands, can one signature validate joint proprietorship? Or are two independent signature required to validate joint proprietorship?
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there. Never, whatever, one signature of a just one of the propietorship is enought to validate it. Only if they made a previuos power of attorney giving power enought in favour to the other it could be done, but only because they made it

José M. :

I mean, that we have to reach if the person who sig has power to do it in the name of the other, because if he has not, his sign is not enought. And if he has the power, we need to check if this power is legal and has all the legal requirments to be valid

José M. :

I will be here if needed

José M. :