José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am a historic photo restoration specialist. I have been working

Customer Question

I am a historic photo restoration specialist. I have been working on a picture which is over 100 years old and wish to sell copies of my work What I want to ask is, it is that all old pictures are in public domain, or only if they have been publically released (this is from a private collection which is inaccessible, the person dies who gifted it to the one I have been doing it for. I would like to ask what my situation is and what also my rights are on the enormous amount of work I have done on it.
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M spanish attorney

José M. :

You could cover your works with copyright and the rights become yours as long as you pay even five years later since you left to pay

José M. :

A one hundred years picture has no copyright rights if nobody has paid rights for if in the last five years

José M. :

As your work makes a new picture you could considerer the model as your and to pay for the copyright protection

José M. :

I will be here if needed

José M. :