José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

My son left his wife and daughter in the Seychelles - she lives

Customer Question

My son left his wife and daughter in the Seychelles - she lives there with her family. She now wants a divorce but wants full custody of their child. All very acrimonious I am afraid. She has a new partner they have been separated 9 months what should he do?
Category: International Law
Expert:  clairep80 replied 2 years ago.
For clarity - they all live abroad?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No my son returned to the UK 9 months ago. Leaving wife and daughter in the Seychelles with her parents as they had been living with them in the Seychelles. They decided marriage not working they split up no work for my son to support child came back to England to earn money happy to divorce her but wants joint custody of the child. He has no money to speak of so cannot afford messy expensive divorce but wants to be in his childs life

Expert:  clairep80 replied 2 years ago.
For clarity - the child lives abroad?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  clairep80 replied 2 years ago.
Then the issues of Residence and Contact will be dealt with in the Seychelles
I do not believe that we have any specialist in that area I am afraid but I shall refer the matter onwards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about the Seychelle, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi no close the question and refund my money please

Many Thanks