José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Is there a Solicitor there who deals with EU law

Customer Question

Hello, Is there a Solicitor there who deals with EU law please? Thank you Andrea
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrea, José M Spanish atorney. May I help you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jose, sorry for the delay. Yes please, I'm hoping you can adivse me as to whether I am entitled to any benefits whilst living in the EU. I had to leave my UK job, home etc due to ill health?
Regards,
Andrea
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Well, If you want to stay without worhing southern countries like Spain o Portugal are very good, Cheap to live in and good healthcare free sistem if you got it in UK
But if you need to work there, waves are small and hard to get a job, even when you could get some money working for yourself
Let me know if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Jose, but can I get benefits if I am not working, for example, I may be living in Denmark or Spain without any money coming in?Andrea
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
In order to get a permanent residence visa here you will need to probe you have incomes
You could try to come as a tourist and them to stay here in Spain ilegal and working without permission, alot of people does
In Denmark I am sure It will be no so easy