José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have recently stumbled upon my deceased mother's deeds for

Customer Question

I have recently stumbled upon my deceased mother's deeds for her property. May I ask if it is still possible to contest
ownership of property taken away, as did not have the documents, my mother died intestate ?
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Do you Mean Granada, Spain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Grenada West Indies. Thank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I leave the question
I am from Spain
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Grenada, West Indies, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,