José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

There, I have recently engaged a Philippine based company in

Customer Question

Hi There,
I have recently engaged a Philippine based company in some market research services, that they have completely messed up. Essentially, they have lied, made up interviews etc etc...
Anyway, long short short because of the appalling service I have refused to pay them. They in turn are threatening to pursue a legal route...
My question basically is, what can they realistically do, considering I'm in the UK and they are in the Philippines?
Many Thanks
Gavin
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Do not be scared for them. In most cases they are scamers promising lies to inocent people. Even advice them that you are gping to denounce them to the police and they will let you aloneThey are not going to spend money or time demanding you...Thank youJosé M spanish atorney