José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am supposed to be divorced in Portugal no papers yet but

Customer Question

I am supposed to be divorced in Portugal no papers yet but reassured iam legally divorced and got nothing me ex is in Portugal with kids ok but the question is the house is joint 50/50 what can I do much obliged Barbra
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, to get divorced you have to contract a local atorney who defend you at court, and he will explain how the case goes. Ussually you do not lose the propiety of your hause but you lose the right to use it because this right go to your children to live in with your ex. Contract a local atorney asap or phone the one you got to explain how your case goes. Think you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks already new this
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

I gently ask for a good rate of my service

Have a good day