How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 6080
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am supposed to be divorced in Portugal no papers yet but

Customer Question

I am supposed to be divorced in Portugal no papers yet but reassured iam legally divorced and got nothing me ex is in Portugal with kids ok but the question is the house is joint 50/50 what can I do much obliged Barbra
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, to get divorced you have to contract a local atorney who defend you at court, and he will explain how the case goes. Ussually you do not lose the propiety of your hause but you lose the right to use it because this right go to your children to live in with your ex. Contract a local atorney asap or phone the one you got to explain how your case goes. Think you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks already new this
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

I gently ask for a good rate of my service

Have a good day