Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Can a college GP forward your medical records directly to your

Customer Question

Can a college GP forward your medical records directly to your email, or he is obliged to send them to my current GP?

After a GP replied to me that he will send me my medical records, how long to I have to wait until I receive them? How many weeks?

After how many weeks do I have to reply to the Authorities to receive my medical records?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,