Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

dear sir i was a patient in the hse where i was battered sexually

Customer Question

dear sir i was a patient in the hse where i was battered sexually molested and forced to sign pieces of paper which they claim i gave enormous amounts of money as well as land and property. i have asked them on numerous occasions what they said igave them and for copies of the bits of paper they never even told me to my face.prof. casey of the mater hospital witheld all information in other words the actions of a jinx. can you please help me. could you please text me your fone no at XXXXXXXXXX ireland
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,