Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

dear sir i have tried to contact you before about matters concerning

Customer Question

dear sir i have tried to contact you before about matters concerning the health service in ireland about pieces of paper meant to be giving them money and property that information was witheld. i wonder what i could do about this also subjected to beatings and harrasment. the the latest is my brothers trying it out with pieces of paper that i was drugged into signing they also claimed i gave them my :moment of revelation which i found out was witchraft which i have got in my face from the health sevice. to summarise it i dont want anything to do with them or even be contacted by them. to date i have and at present am being used as a guinea pig could you please contact me at the following number rep. of ireland XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?