Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

i have a catering business in a school in ireland. i have been

Customer Question

i have a catering business in a school in ireland. i have been asked to sign up to a contract. i have been operating without a contract for 3 years now.
.i have a problem with the following:

the right to prepare and sell food and drink in the school on a one year basis and subject to the right of the school to terminate the franchise without compensation at one weeks notice.

the price of each food and drink item is to be sanctioned by the school
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,