Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

i think i was discriminated and did not get my job because

Customer Question

i think i was discriminated and did not get my job because i was pregnant . so the prove for my title to get job is missing,how i try all i can,to find the documents,and i know when and where they get missing,but organisation where i working don't want look for it. there is lost of money,because manager job is better paid. i just want to know can i still make clime after 3 years ,my interview was 2010 of August.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 3 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know why you believe this?

JACUSTOMER-kem0szen- :

because i was on option program and all my revues was good and the store manager was happy with my job,he advice go to line manager interview .i get good results and feedback. all change when i told i was expecting baby and cant longer work in section where is heavy lifting . I have to bring letter from my GP than i cant lift,because i still was force to lift. then after week i was told i have no more job as manager. and than i find out the interview notes is missing.

Ben Jones :

I will have to move your question to our Irish Law section, please do not reply in the meantime, thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi iwas left without answer for 2 days

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i did ask question,can i do clam if 3 years is gone

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
there was no answer on question
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i just want answer on simple question,there don't need professional to answer on it. just any of solicitors who know the low .

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks dont need,i understand,in this time i get know my self ,what i have to.

Would you like us to close this question for you?