Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Is a subpoena served by fax legitimate?

Customer Question

Is a subpoena served by fax legitimate?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Is this for the uk please ? If so what are the circumstances?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
JACUSTOMER-0h5dv2q3- :

yes

Alex Watts : I see you are in NI, you have posted this in English (uk law). I will get it moved for you, no need to reply as you will get an email once another Expert picks this up.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,