ben.jones
ben.jones,
29905560

i am wanted as part o... is at work.dec 27 last year my employer

Customer Question

i am wanted as part o... is at work.dec 27 last year my employer severed my pay without notice.i started back at work may this year and i was asked to attend investigation twice.i suffer from panic attacks at these meetings and beforehand severely as my employer has taken the union representation i had and created conflict between me and union leader, he also broke confidentiality about me to my union leader.in short ive been suspended without pay from work by text until i attend next meeting.is this legal
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does your contract say you can be suspended without pay?
JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

have u anything else 2 add?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

can the employer be got for professional misconduct by informing me by text,even though he said he would send details by letter?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

days later?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

the employer had initially 2 investigators 4 other employees interrogated in investigation but stepped it up to 3 investigators with me.can i object?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

ben are u there to answer my questions

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

ben are u there to answer my questions

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

ben are u there to answer my questions

Ben Jones :

Hello sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. I have also seen you are based in Ireland but posted your question in our UK law section - please confirm this relates to Irish law, not UK law?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

whats the law in england

Ben Jones :

Well are you employed in Ireland or the UK?

JACUSTOMER-ab7vricn- :

in ireland

Ben Jones :

ok so I will move your question to our Irish Law category and a suitable qualified expert will respond

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i need more info urgently i seem to be waiting forever for an answer to my questions

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

an irish expert still hasent got back to me.,iasked u the english law as well u ddid not reply

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have already typed in my questions for answering and i havent got an answer from you ,the questions are already laid out in format 4 you already