Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am a father of three and my ex wife keeps stopping me having

Customer Question

I am a father of three and my ex wife keeps stopping me having my children, I have tried everything and keep getting knocked back no one seem 2 want to help and always belives everything she says. Can I get the right help to get 2 see my children? I have a new partner and she has 5 children of her own and we have two together and my ex wife sent me a text 2 say get her out of the house and I could have them back which broke up our relationship just after xmas cause my partner felt that it was her fault that I didn't get 2 see them. It is very hard for me 2 keep going and trying 2 get them when my ex wife makes up new lies and wins again. I have been in and out of court for the last seven ages and dont seem 2 get heard can u please help. O by the way my name is Stephen.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  clairep80 replied 3 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
May I ask which part of Ireland the children live in?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They live ballyjamesduff co cavan which is only aXXXXXfrom me and she does drive passed my house at least once a week or so just to see what is going on here.. her sister only up the road from me and my partner draughter goes to school with her and has been bullied by him since she start which every hard.. it is very hard on me and my partner not seeing my three children and the way my ex wife tries and cause trouble.

Expert:  clairep80 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry Just to check - and you will have to forgive my extreme geographical ignorance - are we talking Northern or Southern Ireland for the residence of the children?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We r talking southern Ireland..

Expert:  clairep80 replied 3 years ago.
Then I shall opt out and Transfer you to the correct section!
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need some help from someone that is able to help me. This has been going on for the last seven years and I cant keep going it is really gettin me down and its hard for me to keep going when part of me is missing. Ihave lost out on so much time with them so if u can get me some help I would be very grateful. I hope u can help.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Close the question cos u cant seem 2 help me either I hope ur not a scam just 2 get my money.