Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have worked in a family owned business for over 37 years

Customer Question

I have worked in a family owned business for over 37 years and since june 2010 the Co has been disolved. However there were issues that needed to be addressed and to a degree were but since then and as I speak a situation is occuring relating to my charachter concerning co matters. I feel that this is very unjust wrong and need to know what is my position regarding this situation as it is deframing my charachter. Can you advise please as to what I can do about this situation.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What exactly has happened so far in that respect?

JACUSTOMER-6k4nwasf- :

why?

Ben Jones :

I need to know what your complaints are in relation to this situation so that I can advise you properly

JACUSTOMER-6k4nwasf- :

It has been assumed that I set up a co to try and pull a fast on on the original company and that I lost millions of funds from the original co. !!!

Ben Jones :

Where are these comments being made and who to?

JACUSTOMER-6k4nwasf- :

Comments have been made to relatives of the immediate family and were made over the course of the family funneral and since then to the family of the deceased in question.

Ben Jones :

Are these events occurring in Ireland or the UK?

JACUSTOMER-6k4nwasf- :

Ireland

Ben Jones :

ok you have posted your question in the UK Law category so I will have to move it to our Irish Law forum

JACUSTOMER-6k4nwasf- :

ok

Ben Jones :

No need to respond until an Irish lawyer picks this up, hopefully later on, thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,