Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

A receiver has been appointed to a rental property I have mortgaged

Customer Question

A receiver has been appointed to a rental property I have mortgaged , what happens in this instance and what happens if he sells the property and the sale does not cover the full debt?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  JoseMagadan replied 3 years ago.

José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M spanish atorney

José M. :

Where the propiety is?

José M. :

I need to know where it is in order to know the appicable law and even If I could help ypu or not

José M. :

JACUSTOMER-3ex9d0h0- :

The property is in Cork Ireland

José M. :

I am sorry to say that I am not the correct expert to answer you. I have no studies on Irish law, sorry

JACUSTOMER-3ex9d0h0- :

so what happens with payment I made to you

José M. :

Please wait another expert whoo could help you

José M. :

José M. :

Please wait for another expert

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,