Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

My Chinese friend has been living in Ireland since 2007, with

Customer Question

My Chinese friend has been living in Ireland since 2007, with her son and family, who are now Irish citizens. She recently applied to the Immigration Office for permission to be allowed to stay here permanently. She is in her 50s and has no where to stay or no money if she goes back to China. She would be living on the streets. She has never claimed any moneys from the Irish State and does not intend to do so. Her son has been maintaining her since she arrived and will continue to do so. I hope you can give me some advice as she has been told to leave Ireland before the 13 th December.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for replying to me, I am prepared to wait for an anwswer.

Beryl XXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have changed my mind and cancelled my question. I have arranged for my refund with Christine.

Thank you for all your trouble

Beryl XXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have decided not to wait for your answer and want a refund.

Thank You

Beryl XXXXXXXX