Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

In my divorce settlement the house in my name went to my ex

Customer Question

In my divorce settlement the house in my name went to my ex wife, she never transferred it to her name. I have made a will which does not include this property as it was part of the settlement, what could happen if I die first/ we have 3 grown up children. I was married in Ireland, divorced in South Africa and now live in Ireland. The property is in South Africa. Regards

I was divorced 15years ago.

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Yes I'm OK with waiting for an answer, thanks and await your reply.

Des

Hello Des,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Des,

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks XXXXX will wait another week if that's ok,
Des
Hello Des,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Thanks for trying and I will recommend your site to friends and I shall use you again, thank you for the refund.

If anyone is able to find an answer I will gladly pay.

Kind Regards

Des