LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ,
76316425

My mother in her will left her house in my daughters name but

Customer Question

My mother in her will left her house in my daughters name but the house is to be mine until the end of mmy day Im 48 and my daughter is 25 who lives in her own place could I not sell it and give her a share of the sale
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this. So your mother has left you the house, does the will specifically state that the house is for you to live in or does it state something else. Was the will drawn up by a lawyer and when did your mother die?

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I will be in meetings for much of today but please answer my queries above and I will answer you later today. I hope that is OK.