How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2804
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

if I marry an American citizen and my children are 13 and 15

Customer Question

if I marry an American citizen and my children are 13 and 15 and want to move with me to America but my ex husband wont consent , what can I do ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for your question.

Do you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Republic of Ireland

Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the information.

I'm really sorry but I will have to opt out as my experience and qualifications are in the family law of England Wales & Northern Ireland.

I'll ask admin if they can find a lawyer from Republic of Ireland to answer your question.

There's no need to reply to this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still haven't received a reply yet